Friday, October 26, 2012

A few new things off the press

I've been doing a bit of printing here and there. Here are a few of the latest items. I love this quote by Abraham Lincoln, and I printed this card in turquoise ink before Mother's day. I sold out of it, so I reprinted it in turquoise but also added it in dark purple after I received lots of requests for more colors to choose from.

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Love this quote from Abraham Lincoln! #letterpress

I also finally got around to printing this new birth announcement design. I've had the plate for months (and months...). Now it will probably take me a few more months before I find the time to photograph it and add it to the shop. The story of my life lately!

One of my new birth announcement designs, finally printed! #letterpress #birthannouncement

And when I came across this cute little dinosaur I couldn't resist making it into some cards with this cool new striped font I recently got. I've been meaning to print more samples showing a variety of motifs and fonts for personalized cards, and it's nice when they can do double duty as cards for the little one. :)

New #letterpress #stationery for my little one.

In other news, our CG (Capable Guy) is making good progress over at the other house. He has started framing in the carport to convert it into a bonus/family room with a powder room. It was the best option we had after we had to scrap the plans for a master suite when we found out we couldn't add a fourth bedroom to the house. I'll be stopping by the house tomorrow and will hopefully get a few pictures to show you the progress.

Have a happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012