Tuesday, November 6, 2012

We're in Real Simple magazine!!

A couple of months ago I told you that I had a request from a magazine to feature one of my items in their magazine. We went back and forth on the colors, and in the end I created a packaging and gift wrap kit specifically for them. And then I held my breath, and hoped like heck that it made the final cut after the stylist and photographers had their way with it.

So I am THRILLED beyond belief to finally be able to tell you that my humble little shop and one of our gift wrap kits is featured in the December 2012 issue of Real Simple magazine!! I can still hardly believe it.
Packaging and Gift Wrap Kit
The great news for everyone out there is that it's included in their "Discounts and Deals" section, which means it is a discounted deal!!

The magazine will be on news stands November 19, or perhaps you already subscribe to it and will see the issue in person. Or, you could always check it out on their website and see it in all its glory. Well, almost. There are about 160 items in the kit, and only a tiny fraction of them are shown in the image online. It also made my day to see them describe it as "So fetching, it could be a gift in itself."

You can see the online version here.

And even though the magazine suggests that the discount code is good only for this product, here's a little secret: the code is good for your entire purchase on everything in the shop that you may also want to buy.

2 comments:

  1. HOW cool is THAT!!! Cobgrats girl! Now your big antique press is gonna be working overtime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012