Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello!

As you might have guessed by now, things have been busy. I just found out a bit of news and thought to myself, "Wow! I need to put this on the blog!" And then I looked at this here little blog and realized just how long it's been. Sorry about that!

I've been busy adding lots of new stuff to Paper and Present, and buying lots of other new stuff to add to the shop once I get the chance. And then there's that whole building-a-whole-new-website-by-myself thing. On top of the he's-a-wild-and-crazy-two-year-old thing. Plus a second house still under renovation, and an assistant who left to move back closer to her family. And general life.

But I have it in my mind to get back here more often. So I will be seeing you again soon.

Oh, and that bit of news? My safari animal paper was recently featured on Apartment Therapy, which was quite a thrill for me.



Hope you all are doing well, and I will be back here again soon with lots of updates and news and photos of all the fun new things going on around here.

XO,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. You're alive! I check back here every once and a while...but nothing has been happening...life gets sooo busy...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012